1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of this website is OPERACIÓN HOTELERA DURANGO, S.L., with CIF number B-95817607, and registered office at Gasteiz Bidea 2, Durango, Bizkaia (Spain), C.P. 48200. The company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Bizkaia, Volume 5566, Folio 161 and Sheet number BI-66.784.
Hereinafter referred to as “GRAN HOTEL DURANGO”.
You can contact the GRAN HOTEL DURANGO by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (+34) 94 621 75 80. 2.
2.GENERAL CONDITIONS AND ACCEPTANCE
These general conditions (hereinafter, the “General Conditions”) regulate the use of the service of our Web Site www.granhoteldurango.com (hereinafter, the “Web Site”) that GRAN HOTEL DURANGO makes freely available to Internet users.
GRAN HOTEL DURANGO reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Web Site, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who fail to comply with these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that apply.
Who is the data controller?
The entity responsible for processing of your data is:
HOTEL OPERATION DURANGO, S.L.
- C.I.F.: B95817607
- Address: Gasteiz Bidea, 2, Durango (Bizkaia),
- C.P. 48200
- E-mail address: email@example.com
What are the purposes of the processing?
By providing us with your personal data, the User, who is responsible for their veracity, consents to the processing of their data for the following purposes:
- Attend your queries or requests for information
- Facilitate the process of booking rooms and/or our services
- Manage the products or services requested and/or contracted by you
- Adapt the products and services requested to the preferences indicated in your registration form
- Elaboration of internal statistics, in order to expand and improve the services offered on the website
- When you click the box or you expressly give your consent, we will provide through any channel (email, SMS, phone, social networks, etc) promotional information and advertising about our activities, products and services that may be of your interest.
At any time, you can object to these commercial communications sent by email or other electronic means of communication by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject “commercial communications”.
What is the legal basis for the data processing?
We can process your personal data on the legal basis of:
- The need of processing for the execution of the contract (to provide you our services and products).
- Our legitimate interest, without conflicting your fundamental rights or freedoms (carrying out statistics and helping us to better understand our needs and improve services).
How long do we keep your personal data?
GRAN HOTEL DURANGO undertakes to process your personal data in the strictest confidence, using them exclusively for the purposes indicated.
GRAN HOTEL DURANGO informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent alteration, loss, unauthorized access and/or processing.
GRAN HOTEL DURANGO will keep your personal information as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or until you do not request its deletion or object the processing.
In any case, we will retain your data as long as we are obligated to comply with a legal obligation.
Who do we communicate your personal information to?
GRAN HOTEL DURANGO will not disclose personal information to third parties without your consent, except if disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
However, your personal data could be communicated to the Hotel’s service providers for the aforementioned purposes, always complying with the requirements established by the current legislation.
What rights do you have regarding the processing of your data?
At any time, you may exercise the following rights as the owner of your personal data:
- Right to withdraw the consent provided;
- Right of access to the information we process;
- Right of rectification of your data, if it was inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right of suppression, when your data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected, among other reasons;
- Right to object the processing of your data in certain circumstances, for example, direct marketing or profiling;
- Right of restriction of processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing in the cases legally established. Likewise, the controller may restrict the processing when the user contested the accuracy of his personal data during the period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the data; Or when the user objects the processing, while checking if it is appropriate.
- Right of data portability: you have the right to transfer or copy the data you have provided to us from our database to a different one in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading. It is only possible to exercise this right regarding the data that was provided, when the processing is based on the execution of a contract or in its consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
The request must indicate the right exercised, name and surname, address for the purposes of notifications, along with a copy of your ID card or other valid document that proves your identity, directed to:
OPERACIÓN HOTELERA DURANGO, S.L. Address: Gasteiz Bidea, 2, Durango (Bizkaia), C.P. 48200 Email: email@example.com
In particular, we inform you of the right to file a complaint with the Spanish data protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you believe that the processing does not conform the current regulations.
4. STATEMENTS AND USE RELATED TO THE WEB SITE
4.1. Declarations of GRAN HOTEL DURANGO and limitation of liability.
This Web Site has been prepared in good faith by GRAN HOTEL DURANGO with information from external and internal sources of GRAN HOTEL DURANGO. However, it does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of all the information it contains or, in particular, the usefulness of our Web Site for the performance of any particular activity by the User.
GRAN HOTEL DURANGO does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements when accessing and/or using our Web Site that may produce alterations in electronic documents and files stored in your computer system. Therefore, GRAN HOTEL DURANGO disclaims all liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the use made by users of the Web Site and its services or content, as well as the web pages of third parties that, where appropriate, are linked.
Also, GRAN HOTEL DURANGO does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of its Web Site and/or its services. However, when reasonably possible, GRAN HOTEL DURANGO will give prior notice of any interruptions in the operation of our Web Site and the Services offered therein. In this context GRAN HOTEL DURANGO disclaims any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of our Web Site and services.
GRAN HOTEL DURANGO will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through blogs, forums, chats, or other participatory tools that are made available to the User.
4.2. Correct use of the contents of the Web Site by the User.
Access to this Web Site is under the sole responsibility of the User, who will be liable in any case for damages caused to third parties and/or GRAN HOTEL DURANGO.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5.1 All content available on the Website,
including, but not limited to, trademarks, trade names, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software is the property of GRAN HOTEL DURANGO, our sponsors, partners or licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by GRAN HOTEL DURANGO, by itself or as a transferee, so that it undertakes to abstain from:
(a) Remove, evade or manipulate the copyright, trademarks and other data identifying the rights of GRAN HOTEL DURANGO or its owners incorporated into the content and / or products marketed from our Web Site, as well as technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information mechanisms that may contain the same;
(b) Use the contents and, in particular, the information of GRAN HOTEL DURANGO obtained through our Web Site to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people;
(c) Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless the authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights has been obtained or it is legally permitted;
(d) In general, to use the contents in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
5.2 Procedure in case of violation of intellectual property rights.
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents has been introduced into the Web Site in violation of their intellectual property rights must send a notification to GRAN HOTEL DURANGO with complete and accurate indication of their data and intellectual property rights allegedly infringed.
6. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation, which will be applicable in that which is not provided for in these conditions in matters of interpretation, validity and execution.
GRAN HOTEL DURANGO and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the User's domicile for any controversy that may arise from the provision of the services covered by these General Conditions.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside Spain, GRAN HOTEL DURANGO and the User submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Bizkaia (Spain).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded into your computer or the device you use to visit a website. They are designed to store and provide information to the owner of the website about the browsing of its users (connection time, page operation...) in order to improve the service offered, to allow certain technical functions, to carry out statistical studies and sometimes, to offer targeted advertising regarding the preferences of the user.
What cookies do we use and for what purpose?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, use security elements during browsing or share content over social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which it accesses the service, the regional configuration from where it accesses the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are cookies that are used to provide relevant advertising for users. They remember that a user has visited a website before. They are often linked to the functionality of the site. We use these cookies to collect information about your browsing habits in order to provide relevant advertising according to your interests. Among these are: DoubleClick, to optimize and orient the ads that are included in our services, depending on previous visits and the content that is relevant to a user.
The user will be able to allow, block or deactivate cookies installed on his computer by configuring his computer or mobile browser. The configuration of Internet browsers is usually programmed by default to accept cookies, but they can be disabled easily changing browser settings.
Many cookies are used to improve the usability or functionality of web sites/apps, therefore, if the user decides to disable cookies, some features of the services may not work properly or their quality can be affected. Alternatively, if the user does not want data to be collected as described in this clause, it must cease using the services.
We offer the user some links with the instructions to follow to delete, enable and manage cookies, depending on the browser you use:
© 2019 All rights reserved